Monday, April 28, 2014

monday morning & sleep training

Can't say how long this will last, but Riri has been sleeping less these days, usually sleeping around 9:30-10:30pm and up by 9am. Gone are the days we used to sleep until noon!  She wakes up a couple of times during the night,  not because she's hungry but her movements startle her and she is not the baby to fall asleep by herself, so I have to sooth her or give her the boob to let her drift back to sleep.
 
Hub mentioned sleep training or letting her cry it out but I tried while he was away on business trip last week and I'm sure if he was there he would have given up  faster than me! (I lasted 5 minutes)
I decided to just go with her pace, if she's not ready then I will hug her and let her know I'm there for her, no matter what books say I feel she is so young and crying for 30+ minutes doesn't sound like it would do her any good (& moi).

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment