Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stakes

I don't usually put the bebe in the carrier unless I'm headed out, but today I felt like sitting down by the computer and listening to some music, and for the hundredth time decided to blog, just for my pleasure and to document, because baby is growing fast - and by fast I mean super fast. Now it's hard to remember how small she felt in my arms when she first entered this world, and each day she will grow a little bit more and more. I'm a very proud mama already, and B & I are so excited to see what kind of lady she will blossom into. We already expect her to have a bit of attitude, judging by the clear ways she expresses herself...especially annoyance!

currently listening to vancouver sleep clinic, what a name!



Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment