Friday, May 9, 2014

HealthyMama

On Sunday when Mr.A and I returned from China, we had a short but powerful (:D) talk about getting fit and healthy.  He packaged it nicely but I see his main point=get back your body.
Before,  he would say it so bluntly that I got super defensive about even talking about it,  but I really do need to get my body back.

I thought about setting a concrete weight goal, but that has never worked out, so I am making a goal to fit into my old clothes! 
I will come up with a weight mini goal and I suggested to A that if I achieve this by my birthday we can take a mini trip to Taiwan, since he had been itching to go somewhere! 
Taipei will be nice since it's only an hour flight and cheap :)

So today for breakfast I had a bowl of chicken mushroom soup, for lunch I had a smoked salmon wrap, and dinner is seafood cream spaghetti with a side of Caesar salad. Not super light for a meal but I did walk 4 hours today with almost 8kg Riri in the carrier!

I have to really restrain myself sometimes (ok all the time) because I looooove junk food and I've no shame in admitting and consuming them. But, since I'm breastfeeding,  I'm sure what I eat affects her even if it's small. I will try to give myself healthy substitutes for snacks and all around food choices.
As for exercise,  right now baby is clingy so I will first try to change my eating habits first then try to incorporate some exercises.


So here's to a healthier lifestyle♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment